ESN Bristol is a society for anyone wanting to be involved in both the Bristol Erasmus scene and the impressive wider international community in the city. Run primarily by students who have just returned from a year abroad, we aim to ensure that the students we welcome get as much out of their Erasmus experience as we did! About ESN Bristol
We are here to help in any way we can. This includes:
- Helping with finding accommodation, room mates, dealing with housing agencies etc. Click here for more info.
- Information about your course
- Organising cultural events, socials and trips throughout the academic year and helping our members engage with the Bristol student community
- Providing information on events organsied at a national level via ESN UK.
- Organising hugely popular tandem events to help both home and incoming students improve their foreign languages and make lasting international friendships
- Anything else....within reason!
ESN Bristol Committee -
President: Sofia Lewis
Vice President: Kam Sandhu
Secretary: Lucy Mackie
Treasurer: Bethan Goddard
Social Secretaries and Trips Coordiators: Victoria Ellison, Sophie East, Thomas Saunders
Tandem Coordinators: Tessa Deterding, Abby Somers
Communications Officer: Frankie Burgess
Social Mobility Officer: Meg Bryan