Filling in your ESN Card
Please note that it is VERY important to fill in your ESN card! When you buy one, fill in the information and add a photo! Without a photo your ESN card is NOT VALID! Just print out your facebook profile pic or use a passport picture, and you’re good to go!
Here is an example of a filled-in ESN Card:
Higher Education Institution: The university or school you study at. Most likely this will be University of Bristol, or University of West England.
ESN Section: ESN Bristol
Country: Country where you’re doing your Erasmus, so the UK.
Valid Since: 31/08/2017
You should also register your card at: https://esncard.org/register to take advantage of all the International Discounts.
Our Local Partners
As well as fantastic International discounts, we also have partnerships with local Bristol businesses!
Five Grains (15% off with ESN Card) https://www.facebook.com/fiveGrains/
Bakesmiths (10% off with ESN Card) https://www.facebook.com/BakesmithsHQ/?fref=mentions
Flavlanche (10% off with ESN Card) https://www.facebook.com/FlavalancheUK/
There are plenty more to come!
All ESNcard holders will be able to enjoy:
- 15% discount on 8 single flights (or 4 return flights)
- Free check-in luggage of 20kg with each of these 8 flights booked
- Weekly travel offers for Erasmus students
- Tailored Ryanair in-journey offers on the mobile app
In order to claim the discount, you must be a holder of an activated and valid ESNcard. Don't have one? Come to one of our ESN Bristol events where we'll be selling the card!
- Register in ESNcard.org. As this data will be used to validate your ESNcard during your flight booking process, please, remember to fill in all the blanks in your user profile - also your ESNcard number.
- Go to myRyanair and sign-up (or log-in if you already have an account).
- Add your details in the "Erasmus" tab of your myRyanair dashboard.
Make sure that they match your ESNcard user profile data (use the same names, pay attention typos, etc.).
- Wait until your ESNcard and other details are validated. This is not live validation, so it might take a few days.
- Once it is validated, use the booking widget at the bottom of the Erasmus section of your myRyanair dashboard to make your bookings at a discounted rate. Only bookings made using this widget will be considered for the discount, so make sure you do not use the normal booking engine of Ryanair or any other booking systems.