ESN Bristol Bucket List!
- Go to Bath – make sure to go at least once when the Christmas Market is on- watch out for an ESN trip here!
- Visit Stokes Croft and check out the street art
- London – It's not far!
- Go to the beach at Weston-Super-Mare
- Brighton – go either before the weather gets too cold and windy or in the spring/summer!
- Climb Cabot tower
- Visit the S.S Great Britain
- Visit Oxford or Cambridge, or both!
- Go to the Suspension Bridge – watching the sunrise over it is pretty cool or if you prefer the sunset you can watch it with a drink from the White Lion pub in Clifton
- Watch a firework display on bonfire night (November 5th)
- Go to a Quiz Night (We will be running one just for you guys very soon!)
- Watch hot air balloons over Bristol (either from the Observatory looking over the Suspension Bridge, or from the downs)
- Have a BBQ on the downs (Definitely wait for summer!)
- Go to the Lanes to go bowling (Watch this space- we have plans for this too!)
- Ride the rock slider near the Observatory
- Go to the Zoo and the Aquarium
- Check out the Clifton arcade (The cutest shops and cafes!)
- Go and see a student society show – Pantomime (before Christmas), Musical, opera, dance show or Theatre piece
- Check out what’s on at the Wardrobe theatre (above the White Bear pub on Cotham Hill)
Food and drink
- Get a Milkshake at Roccatillos (on the Triangle)
- Eat (Jason) Donervans after a night out (Cheesy chips recommended!)
- Go to Burger Joint (Whiteladies Road)
- Eat Fish and Chips – Clifton Village Fish Bar recommended
- Eat a roast dinner
- Have Afternoon tea – must include scones, cream and jam – cucumber sandwiches optional
- 2-4-1 Pizzas at the hill on Tuesday (All day)
- Get a Fro-yo (We recommend Angelberry down at the Harbourside)
- Eat at St Nicks Market
Going out out
- Party on a boat – go to Thekla!
- Escape the Triangle and have a night out at the old converted Skatepark –MOTION
- Make sure you try some of the one-off nights like –Itchy feet (swing music), No Scrubs (90s classics) and Happy Daze (Glitter is mandatory!)
- Experiment with other less mainstream, but no less brilliant clubs such as Lakota, or Blue Mountain, or venues like The Canteen and the Louisiana